For almost every business, a lease is always a major concern. Businesses do whatever it takes to get the best leasing options. The good news is that this very fact makes a Dallas office lease a wonderful investment opportunity.
Reasons to Invest
• Strong Economy – The next 20 years are predicted by experts to add more growth and expansion to the Dallas area. More new businesses are being drawn every day to this lucrative area. More companies are choosing to relocate their headquarters to the Dallas Metroplex area, joining EDS, Southwest Airlines, 7 Eleven, Blockerbusters and Texas Instruments to name a few.
• Ample Land Available – There is still a great deal of land in this area and together with supportive zoning regulations, the commercial real estate market is able to keep up with the continuing demand for Dallas Office Lease space. This has created a great balance between supply and demand for commercial real estate needs.
• Central Location – Dallas is geographically located in a great area that is supported by moderate weather patterns that have favored the location of different hubs for transportation such at the DFW Airport Complex. In addition, Texas’ proximity to Mexico and its commerce is another great advantage for any company that would choose to relocate there.
• Population Size – The fact that Dallas is the 3rd largest city in Texas and the 9th largest city in the country just on its’ own population – not including Fort Worth and all the surrounding area – is a tremendous boost to commercial real estate. All that population requires jobs, so the market is very open for businesses to find great employees at reasonable salaries and companies to need Dallas office lease space.
• Great Place to Live – When all of the above options are put together, it still cannot make a future employee want to live in an undesirable climate, whether it be real climatic temperatures of other climates such as cultural, educational, and religious to name a few. Most residents of this tremendous city will tell you that it is just a great place to live and work! Cultural and educational opportunities overflow in this greater Metroplex area – who wouldn’t want to live there?
All of the above, combined with a favorable outlook for building equity and appreciation rates has combined to position Dallas office lease needs to only expand more and more over the next few years.